In these challenging times we would like to reassure you about the appropriate steps Jeaton Group is taking to minimise the effect that COVID-19 is having on our business. As things change, it will be our aim to keep you informed and updated.
The following is an overview of the current position and actions being taken:
- Currently we have no cases of COVID-19 within the company and the Jeaton is fully operational.
- The material warehouse remains open with excellent stock levels for all main product lines and there is no foreseen disruption at this stage. If you need material or any tools and accessories sending, then please get in touch in the usual ways.
- Visitors to the warehouse and the main office have been restricted to essential visits only.
- We have also restricted the movement of all employees and the external sales team are now working from home. All communication channels remain open so please get in touch in the usual way, when and where required.
- We are in contact with our main suppliers to monitor the situation on an ongoing basis. Our suppliers including 3M remain fully operational and supply channels are normal at this time.
As things stand, our company is working as usual, and we are doing everything practicably possible to manage the situation. Updates will follow if circumstances change further.
If you have any questions, please contact your usual Jeaton representative for further details.